America: Filled with Haters. By Geniusofdespair

I really can't understand why people hate people that look different.  I do admit I sort of hate Kim Kardashian. I secretly want her to age badly. I know why I hate her, I always wanted to be pretty and have a great body. I am actually jealous of her because she has it and I don't.

But then there is the Whites hating Blacks, and the Whites hating Hispanics, and the Whites hating Jews and the Whites hating Gays...that I really don't get. Maybe because I personally don't hate any groups.

I don't think Whites hate Hispanics because they are jealous but I theorize it is because they will dilute the White race in the United States by their numbers.  Even though Donald Trump markets the Hispanics coming in as dangerous, talking about Hispanic gangs all the time, no one is really afraid of Hispanics.  He also calls them job thieves. They aren't taking the jobs that White Americans want. It is all a diversion that is more palatable than, we don't want you taking over our Nation with your numbers and inter-marrying with our lily white kids.

Donald Trump knows how to tap into fear and hate (besides knowing how to lie).

I was leaving Monty's with an unknown woman also leaving. About 7 people came towards us on those electric scooters. I said "Oh No" thinking, now the zany scooters will be traveling in packs. I was sort of amused as some of the people didn't seem steady on the scooters. The woman next to me said "Darwin." I thought, how odd. What did she mean by that? Then I realized all the people on the scooters were Black and she was referring to them negatively when they were just having fun. It upset me. I was concerned about the Scooter Craze and she was concerned with who was on the Scooters.

So, where am I going with this? I guess I am thinking that Donald Trump is making hatred towards others more acceptable. Instead of accepting the differences; whether people have a disability, a different color or a non-Norwegian look (i.e. they are Hispanic) Trump is making an issue out of it all. Even Democrats, I am so tired of his blaming Democrats for every crack in the sidewalk.  He governs Democrats as well as Republicans. He is treating North Koreans better than two thirds of United States' citizens. They are not some enemy, Donald, they just disagree with you and resent being lied to. It is okay for his two wives to emigrate into the United States and bring their families, but it is not okay for Jose or Maria to bring in their families. Too much hate. Too many lies.

In 1966 in South Africa, Robert Kennedy said:

Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.  and:
Hand in hand with freedom of speech goes the power to be heard, to share in the decisions of government which shape men's lives. Everything that makes man's life worthwhile-family, work, education, a place to rear one's children and a place to rest one's head -all this depends on decisions of government; all can be swept away by a government which does not heed the demands of its people. Therefore, the essential humanity of men can be protected and preserved only where government must answer-not just to the wealthy, not just to those of a particular religion, or a particular race, but to all its people.
 And the last word with John Oliver, regarding the Donald-Kim Summit and Trump's lies about it, and his sucking up: