Matt Haggman for Congressional District 27. By Geniusofdespair


Here is Matt Haggman on the Michael Putney show. Make your own decision for this blue wave US Congressional Seat 27. I will be voting for Matt Haggman. He is smart, articulate, my friend, and most importantly not Donna Shalala or Bruno Barreiro (even worse). I have to say, out of all the reporters I have known from the Miami Herald, he was the one I got along with best. He showed me respect, called me, etc. We just clicked. He has a great sense of humor and an innate ability to zero in on problems in our community. He never called me when he worked for the Knight Foundation, so for that he is a fair-weather-friend to me, but I still think he is the best person to fill this seat. And, I will bother him to death if he gets elected. He is getting too skinny. He needs to eat more. I know Donna holds a grudge since I hit her with that chair in 2008.



Never heard from Richardson. Not going to vote for him.

Here is what is on his Website so you can skip a link:

Read more �